The Fall Equinox is a meaningful time of the year to honor the harvest of efforts and intentions for your life path that you set earlier in the year. As we consciously link our awareness to nature’s cycles, our understanding of our own cycles begins to deepen. On Monday, September 23, 2019, enjoy a variety of events to celebrate the new season.
Don Decker, an Apache elder from the nearby Yavapai-Apache Nation in Camp Verde, will be at the resort sharing information about his culture and the Apache people. Nation singers will share spiritual songs relating to the origins of the Apache world in Boynton Canyon, where the White Shelled-Changing Woman revitalized the Apache world.
- 10am, Native American dancers on the Enchantment Croquet Lawn
- 11am – 12pm, Fall Equinox celebration at the Mii amo Crystal Grotto
- 1pm – 2pm, Medicine Wheel walk, meet in the Mii amo Lobby
- 5pm – 7:30pm, Sunset hike, meet in the Enchantment Activities Center
- 5:30 – 6:30pm, Native American flute experience at Che Ah Chi