A message to our travelers
Enchantment Resort Safety and Wellbeing
Dear Valued Guest,
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of our team, guests and community and want to share with you our operating procedures that ensure the highest standard of cleanliness and safety.
- The resort has been thoroughly deep cleaned and sanitized and will maintain a rigorous cleaning schedule. Items in public spaces and guest rooms that cannot be sanitized to our standards, such as decorative pillows, have been removed. Each guest room is thoroughly cleaned through a rigorous sanitization process that utilizes industry leading electrostatic spray technology and hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Hand sanitizing stations are readily available for guest and team member use throughout the property. Personal protective masks and gloves are available to guests upon request at the front desk.
- Daily temperature checks of all guests and employees entering the property are conducted at the Welcome Center.
- For your added safety, resort access and all amenities are limited to registered guests of Enchantment Resort.
- Resort guests over the age of five are required to wear face masks in all public areas of the resort, including but not limited to; Resort Clubhouse, retail stores, restaurants and where social distancing is not possible.
- Transportation around the resort is available to single parties of up to four guests to ensure safe distancing.
- The health of our team members is a top priority and is being carefully monitored with daily temperature readings. Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) will be worn by team members in adherence with CDC guidelines and Arizona state laws.
- Guest folios will be emailed to you for your safety and convenience upon departure.
In order to provide guests with a superior level of housekeeping, daily service has been refined to accommodate personal preferences and maintain physical distancing.
- With your health and safety in mind, our housekeepers will only perform stayover and turndown service upon request, once you have exited your room. Please contact our operator if you would like housekeeping service.
- Guest room mini bars have been removed. In its place, we’ve created a personalized snack and beverage menu that can be viewed on guest room TVs and conveniently delivered through in-room dining.
In order to provide guests with exceptional service while remaining safe, we have modified our dining experiences.
- Dining in our restaurants are exclusive to resort guests and homeowners. We appreciate you making reservations to avoid potential wait times during peak dining times.
- Che Ah Chi will be open for dine-in service for breakfast and dinner. Patio spaces have been reconfigured to allow for additional al fresco dining at Che Ah Chi in a more spacious layout. All printed menus are single-use and will be discarded after each guest.
- Dining rooms and bars have reduced seating capacities to allow for a minimum of six feet between each seated group. A half hour break is scheduled between meal periods to ensure thorough cleaning and sanitization.
Che Ah Chi Hours
Breakfast: 6:30am to 11am
Dinner: 5:00pm to 9:00pm
Tii Gavo Lounge Service
Lunch Menu: 11:30am to 4:00pm
Dinner Menu: 4:30pm to 9:00pm
Bar Service: 11:30am to 10:00pm
For those who would like to dine in the comfort of their private casita or suite, in-room dining service is available.
In Room Dining Hours
Breakfast: 6:00am to 11:00am
All Day Menu: 11:00am to 10:00pm
To Go Service: 6:00am to 9:00pm
Personalized Minibar: 11:00am to 9:00pm
Activity and Retail
Guests can still enjoy a variety of activities and shopping while at the resort. In order to provide guests with exceptional service while remaining safe, we have modified our activity and retail policies. Guests are encouraged to take advantage of outdoor activities such as hiking, mountain biking and stargazing.
- All hiking and mountain biking tours are private and limited to a maximum of four people from the same party.
- All outdoor rental equipment is thoroughly cleaned according to CDC guidelines and Arizona state laws, including but not limited to; mountain bikes, e-bikes, helmets, binoculars and headlamps.
- Stargazing is available on Tuesdays and Saturdays to all guests, free of charge. Chairs will be placed apart to abide by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines. The astronomer will use alcohol wipes on the eye piece and stepstool in between each guest’s use. We are happy to accommodate private stargazing sessions upon request for a fee.
- Camp Coyote is open for private reservations on a first-come first-served basis. Reservations are limited to four children from the same family. Please contact the Camp Counselors at ext. 6056 to make reservations.
- Enchantment Resort pools are open. We ask guests to please help us practice physical distancing by maintaining a safe distance of 6 feet between yourselves, other guests and team members.
- Retail stores are open with limited guest capacity and a brief midday pause.
Hours of Operation
Marketplace: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Maximum Guest Capacity: 4
Trail House: 7:00am to 4:00pm
Maximum Guest Capacity: 6
Forbes Sharecare Health Security Verified
Enchantment Resort has earned the Sharecare VERIFIED® with Forbes Travel Guide badge by completing – and maintaining – verification on more than 360 global health security standards. The comprehensive assessment covers:
- Health and hygiene protocols
- Cleaning products and procedures
- Masks and PPE
- Management accountability
- Health safety communication with guests and employees
Health security verification gives you the peace of mind that Enchantment Resort is committed to expert-validated best practices for your safety and comfort.
We look forward to welcoming you to Enchantment Resort!
To modify or cancel an existing reservation, please fill out the following form and one of our team members will be in touch with you at our earliest opportunity.