Pet Friendly Program
Enchantment Resort is Pet Friendly
Enchantment is a pet-friendly resort welcoming your four-legged friend for outdoor adventure and treasured memories. Our program offers dog lovers and their pets a one-of-a-kind vacation experience, including dog-friendly hiking trails steps from the resort, a dog welcome amenity upon arrival, as well as pet-friendly accommodations including a plush dog bed and food and water bowls. Pet cleaning fee will apply.
We are delighted to have you and your furry companion as our guests.
Enchantment offers unique services and amenities for both you and your pet/ESA/SA to enjoy; however, in order to ensure a comfortable stay for your fellow guests, we ask that you please observe a few guidelines during your visit.
- Pet must always remain under close supervision. Pet cannot be left alone inside the room.
- Enchantment is willing to accommodate all dogs with a maximum of two animals allowed per room with a nonrefundable deep cleaning fee of $100 per dog (no fee for fully trained service animals).
- Dogs must be fully potty trained and appropriately restrained at all times. All dogs on property must be fully vaccinated, and proof must be made available to hotel service staff if required. Current nametags with identification are to be worn by pets and ESAs at all times. Pets and ESA must be always kept on a leash (maximum length 6 feet) while in or on the resort property.
- Please inform Guest Services upon checking in of a convenient time for servicing your room. No attempt will be made to enter your room if a dog is present in the room unattended. Please make sure to hang the Do Not Disturb sign on the outside of your door to alert our staff that service is not needed at this time.
- Pets are not permitted in the public areas including restaurants, pool areas, lobby, meeting space, tennis courts, and spa or fitness center. Emotional Support Animals may be permitted; however, we do ask that you allow our staff advance notice so we may best accommodate you. (Service animals are always permitted)
- You must clean up after your pet on resort property and surrounding hiking trails. The designated dog waste stations are equipped with “clean up bags” to use as necessary.
- Please be mindful that we have a “no barking” policy. Barking must be curtailed to ensure fellow guests are not inconvenienced, both in your guest room and in the public areas. Please keep this in mind when leaving your pet in the room unattended they may whine and/or bark; please take every effort to check on them. Extra fees (minimum of $250) may be added to your account if the pet causes disturbances, room damages, etc.