James Beard Dinner
Drawing from the indigenous ingredients and culinary traditions of the American Southwest, Enchantment Resort takes a taste of Sedona to the revered James Beard House in New York City for one night only. Indulge the senses in a regionally-inspired epicurean experience paired alongside celebrated Arizona wines.
The Beard House
167 W 12th St, New York, NY 10011
Tuesday, January 28, 2020 at 7:00pm
- Corn Fritters with Mesquite Honey and Lemon Ash Aïoli
- Apple Tartare with Mesquite Crackers
- Bison Short Ribs with Tepary Bean Mousse
Amuse Bouche | Dried Cactus Chip with Corn and Tepary Bean Salsa
- Mormon Tea-Smoked Duck Confit with Arizona Citrus, Prickly Pear, Winter Greens, Pinon Nuts and Desert Wildflower Vinaigrette
- Sweet Corn Soup with Ramona Farms Heirloom Corn Nuts, Sautéed Cholla Buds and Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Amaranth-Crusted Trout with Ramona Farms Heirloom Pink Polenta, Crispy Brussels Sprouts, Arizona Mesquite Honey, Lime Glaze and Popped Amaranth
- Grilled Venison Tenderloin with Three Sisters Succotash, Parsnip Purée, and Pine-Infused Demi-Glace
Dessert | Toasted Mesquite Cake with Mesquite Honey Mascarpone Cream, Juniper and Rosemary-Poached Apple and Prickly Pear Sorbet
A selection of fine beverages will be served with this dinner.